I always tell myself to be a lovely person.
我總告訴我自己要做一個可爱的人,

Love my life, just like love what I like.
愛我的生活,如愛上喜歡本如的模樣。

But in these misty times,
但在煙雨迷濛的時代,

The little me, tiny me,
小小的我,微不足道的我,

Always worn down by puzzles, by lies.
早已疲於兜轉的算計與謊言。

I thought I was naturally easy,
我以为我生而明净,

But finally forced to be complicated.
却終落入尘世纷繁。

The everywhere issues, the endless traps,
問題,陷阱,如影隨形,

And please look at me once more,
請再一次看向我吧,

My dear Solitude.
親愛的索里特德女士。

My dear Lady.
我的愛人。

Nothing is a cliché question after I met you,
遇見你,不是一個爛俗的問題,

No answer rings as simple as the one I knew.
可故事,卻不如我期望般簡單,

So hard to call it a memory.
終了,卻難如此作過往雲煙般消散。

Just like a weird fish you are,
妳已化作怪奇的魚,

Gliding through the shadows of my heart.
在我心底深處遊蕩。

Though things between us are meant to be apart,
縱如一切都注定失去,

Writing is on the wall.
我們都已無能為力。

But why are you still here,
可妳卻為何還要在原地駐留,

My dear Love?
我親愛的樂芙?

We can’t even stay with each other longer,
此地再也無法容許我們久久相擁,

Long enough to forget, long enough to hate.
久到讓我們遺忘,久到讓我們生恨。

So I closed my door,
所以我將心房緊閉,

Yet you still burst in.
你却又再次奪門而入,

Linger over and over again.
徘徊一邊又一遍。

My softness, or your selfishness ?
是我的柔情還是妳的一意孤行?

Neither of them has place to be held.
然而它們卻都早已无处安放。

Still remember that gentle night,
還記得那一個漫漫長夜,

We walked into that spacious room,
我們走進偌大的房間,

Your sight stared into my eyes.
妳的目光落在我的眼。

A simple glance, the world fell behind.
一瞥之餘,讓浮生慢行。

I put my finger into your mouth lightly,
我將指尖親親送入妳的嘴邊,

Your tongue twisted around it gently.
妳柔軟的舌頭只管舔舐溫柔。

You said you love no one as I do,
妳說妳沒有愛任何人如我一般,

To taste the love twice.
可以讓愛情的滋味流連。

Your soft head down on my chest,
妳柔軟的頭,枕落在我胸懷,

We were both back to nature, at that moment.
那一秒我們又返璞歸真,

Nothing to hide, just to feel .
不掩飾,只管去感受。

Warm tears slipped away the dust of your lies,
暖淚溜去妳謊言的塵埃,

At least, at this moment,
至少此時此刻,

You showed me the past lives.
妳向我展示過往人生,

I dreamed the rest of our lives.
而我在幻想往後餘生。

Though the die is cast ,
縱使天已亮,

The jig is up ,
夜已去,

Please just let love ,
請讓愛,

Make both of us breathe , again.
再讓我們多呼吸一次。